Elite Mandatory Training Group thrives on the fact the training is delivered within a purpose built training room in Cannock Staffordshire, which includes participation of candidates within practical assessments. This therefore enables nurses and carers to feel confident when delivering care and also ensures their compliance regarding individual training requirements for their mandatory needs.
Why choose Elite Mandatory Training Group?
- The course is delivered within a purpose built training room (when travelling to our main training room in Cannock Staffordshire) which provides a fresh light environment to undertake your mandatory training.
- The course will endeavours to deliver seven hours of face to face training.
- The 12 main key areas are delivered to you within one day, rather than over a few days.
- All training meets the necessary training requirements for the course.
- On successful completion of the course candidates with be provided with a certificate which is valid for a period of 12 months.
Hallehealth Care Group agency state that the “Elite Mandatory Training Group have provided our staff with enhanced knowledge and skills when completing the one day mandatory training. Feedback has been excellent from the candidates who have accessed the course. We would not send our staff to any other training organisation as we pride ourselves in delivering high quality at all times.”
The Elite Mandatory Training Group have ensured delivery of high quality teaching methods within the course content through the use of visual aids, practical aids and communication skills. Those who will be delivering the training have experience within nursing and care environments and have undertaken necessary training to deliver the course, thereby optimising candidates learning experiences.Owner of Hallehealth Care Agency
Feel free to browse our range of training courses.
If you can't find what you're looking for or would like some more information about our courses, call on 0778 349 1299 and we would be happy to answer any queries which you may have.