Basic life support
Half day of face to face classroom tuition. Venue near you or your work place
The one day course in basic life support is essential for anyone who works in the nursing, care environment and those who work environments require them to have basic life support knowledge and skills. This will enable them to work effectively within delivering safe methods of basic life support to clients who may require basic life support prior to emergency services arriving on the scene.
The half day course is undertaken within our purpose built training classroom, which accommodates the necessary equipment to provide candidates with full hands on training during their half day course. The course number will be a maximum of 15 to allow students adequate time for hands on practice and learn the current safe practice within basic life support
The course contents are suitable for people who need to be appropriately trained within basic life support to enable them to practice safely within delivering this.
The course contents are suitable for people who need to be appropriately trained within basic life support to enable them to practice safely within their working environment, until emergency services arrive on the scene.
The course content is:
- The course will focus upon the implementation of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), which is a first aid technique that can be used if someone is not breathing properly or if their heart has stopped.
- By the end of course candidates should have gained knowledge and practiced (CPR) techniques using appropriate training equipment.
- Candidates will have the current guidelines within delivering effective (CPR)
- The course is designed for candidates to have hands on practice within the class room
- The candidate will have an opportunity to ask questions during the training session to enable them to feel adequately skilled within delivering (CPR)
- All candidates will receive a training booklet
- Course delivered by a registered nurse
Certificates of attendance will be issued within 14 days of the course date. Candidates must demonstrate full competencies within moving and handling.
Feel free to browse our range of training courses.
If you can't find what you're looking for or would like some more information about our courses, call on 0778 349 1299 and we would be happy to answer any queries which you may have.