Full day’s mandatory training
Full day’s mandatory training. All mandatory training completed in one day. Venue near you or your work place
The Elite Mandatory Training Group have ensured delivery of high quality teaching methods within the course content through the use of visual aids, practical aids and communication skills. Those who will be delivering the training have experience within nursing and care environments and have undertaken necessary training to deliver the course, thereby optimising candidates learning experiences.
1. Basic Life Support including CPR – (Includes Practical Session)
2. Manual Handling – (Includes Practical Session)
3. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
4. Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
5. Fire Safety Awareness
6. Caldicott Principles
7. Infection Control
8. Safeguarding Children
9. Health and Safety at Work
10. Food Hygiene
11. Lone Working
12. Conflict Management
Why choose Elite Mandatory Training Group?
- The course is delivered within a purpose built training room (when travelling to our main training room in Cannock Staffordshire) which provides a fresh light environment to undertake your mandatory training.
- The course will endeavours to deliver seven hours of face to face training.
- The 12 main key areas are delivered to you within one day, rather than over a few days.
- All training meets the necessary training requirements for the course.
- On successful completion of the course candidates with be provided with a certificate which is valid for a Period
of 12 months.
Feel free to browse our range of training courses.
If you can't find what you're looking for or would like some more information about our courses, call on 0778 349 1299 and we would be happy to answer any queries which you may have.